Any business decision comes down to the ROI (return on investment). So, when it comes to apartment complexes, is it really worth getting pre-furnished units for their residents. The answer in short is yes, but it also depends on a few factors such as lease […]
Making a move soon and want to cut on costs? Saving on a move is easier than one would think! Follow these easy tips for a successful and affordable move!
How to Save on Money on Moving Costs
- Drive a truck – You could save over $1,000 by renting and driving a moving truck/van as opposed to hiring a team to drive a moving truck for you. However, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use movers to help load and unload the truck if needed. The cost will still be much lower just by picking up the driving duty on your own.
- Pack yourself/enlist friends & family – Instead of hiring a crew to pack/load items for you, do as much as possible on your own and with family/friends. Again, this could save you hundreds to thousands of dollars! It is worth the personal labor.
- Find low cost packing supplies – Amazon, Target, Walmart and the Dollar Store are just a few ideas of where to purchase low cost packing supplies. The most expensive place to buy these items is actually at moving, packing, and shipping stores! Keep this in mind to save a few dollars (or more).
- Look into moving discounts – AAA, military, and employee related discounts all exist to help save some dollars! Do your research, there are plenty of other discounts out there as well for apartments, moving expenses, supplies and more!
- Rent furniture – Renting furniture for short-term moves or at the beginning of a long-term move can certainly cut costs. Short-term, it makes sense! Purchasing (or moving) and then disposing of furniture after a short move wastes time and money. Long-term, it can help you get settled in and save money while looking for furniture and saving for it!
Looking for more moving tips? Follow Corporate Rentals on Facebook for all things moving, rental furniture and short term living.
Photo source: Moving.com
Working from home is becoming increasingly popular! For some people this is full time and for others, partially in office and partially remote. Other times, you may work full-time in office, but still take work home or have a freelance job and need a home […]
Having a career in the military tends to mean moving often. While fun to explore new places, this can also be quite frustrating. With that being said, follow these tips and tricks to ease the stress of military related moving. Whether you are a single […]
Looking to rent furniture? Follow this guide to renting furniture for an easy process! We are always happy to help and answer questions as well. Reach out to us via Corporate Rentals online! Simple Guide to Renting Furniture Find the right company – Do your […]
Welcome back to our blog! Today we are discussing our personal step by step process. Our process is designed to insure consumer happiness! With that being said, the process to rent our furniture and housewares is easy, quick and painless. Learn more below.
Corporate Rentals Furniture Rental Process
- Place the order – This is done through our Corporate Rentals website which is quite user friendly. Just go to the packaged page, select what you want, select any add-ons and add to the cart! Easy peasy.
- Hear from customer service – Soon after the order is placed, our customer service department will call you. This is within the business day weekdays and right away on Monday if the order is placed on a weekend. The purpose of this call is to go over all details of the order, discuss the process and move on to the next step!
- Sign the docusign – Next, we will send over a docusign via email. This allows us to run credit and background. This step doesn’t usually take longer a few hours to a day!
- Get approved – Wait on approval to come through (again, this doesn’t take long). As soon as it is approved, you will be contacted!
- Delivery! – Finally, the delivery is made. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday and sometimes on Saturdays (with advance notice). Our deliveries are flawless. We do not leave a unit until it has been inspected by a supervisor.
Looking for a furniture rental company in the Mid-Atlantic? Check Corporate Rentals! We are happy to help.